Apply for express entry in Canada 2023 grants permanent residency for competent workers in Canada and overseas also. Within a span of 6 months, an individual and a potential skilled worker can get Canadian immigration through express entry. If you want to downright a successful immigration process in the fastest way, then you must follow some easy steps.
We will assist you in performing some basic steps that can ultimately display the way to smooth Canada’s entry. You are only a few steps away to apply for Express Entry Canada 2023. In this blog, we will walk you through the Canada express entry process step by step, and discuss what comes next after getting PR in Canada.
Navigating the Canada PR process step by step is essential for a successful immigration journey. Before delving into applying for Canadian Immigration with express entry, you must have to receive an invitation to approach. This invitation will be valid for 60 days. After acquiring the invitation, follow the steps below to fill out the form.
● Sign in to the account
● Press the link for applying for permanent residence in the express entry.
Acknowledge some more steps besides that while documenting the online form
● Ensure that you have submitted all the documents
● The given answers are the best of your belief and true
● Make sure all the requirements fields are finalized, either your application will be revoked
● You can save all the given information and take a break according to your convenience (all of your documents will be saved for the future)
With a well-crafted Express Entry profile, you’re on the path to realizing your Canadian dream. Here’s a step-by-step guide for creating your Express Entry profile:
After the Express entry Canada login in the online portal, you have to submit all the mandatory documents. Take a look at what information in the form of documents will be required for Canadian immigration. Here, you have to prepare two lists of documents. One will be required for accomplishing your profile, and the other is needed in the application process for permanent residence.
Documents are needed to complete the profile:
● Test results of language
● Educational assessment report
● Provincial nomination
● Written job offer letter from an employer residing in Canada
● Fund proof
Read More: Canada new immigration rules
The essential documents for the application for permanent residence:
● Medical certificate
● Police certificate
● Proof of fund
● Birth certificate
● The representative form
● Common law union form
● Marriage certificate (If you are married)
● Death certificate (if you are a widow)
● Legal separation agreement & divorce certificate (if your marital status is divorcee)
● The adoption certificate (if the dependent child is categorized as an adopted)
Some other vital and required documents:
● Digital photos to prove the identity
● The relationship proof
● Some other names for confirming aliases
● Some miscellaneous documents that you find the relevant
You need to emphasize one thing before providing all the documents to immigrate to Canada. If one of the documents you submit except English or French, you have to upload a French or English translation or an affidavit from the translator for that particular document.
Once you have completed all the sections in the online portal and finalized all the document uploads, the system will direct you to the payment gateway. Here you can find the list of the payments, which includes-
● Biometric fee
● The fee for the right of permanent residence
● Processing fee for all of your family members, including yourself
You can pay all of the fees mentioned above with the help of your online account, where you will require a debit card or a credit card.
Before the final submission, you can include any new documents or you can also update the remaining documents.
You have to ensure about:
● All the mandatory fields have been completed in the portal
● Ensure the clear scan and well-visible documents that are instructed by the checklist
● Pay your biometric fee and processing fee
You can also update the information in the web form, such as
● Alteration of contact number, address, email, and other contacts
● Death and the birth of your family
● Divorce or marriage
● Switches off your job offer
● Updated and new language test result
● The educational credential
You should ensure that:
● You have filled out the entire application completely for the express entry system
● You met all the requirements
● You have paid the processing fees
● You have included all the documents
Read More: Canada student spouse visa rejected
The immigration authority will contact you for the reassessment as soon as you have completed all the above steps and they will give the instruction to:
● Provide your biometric
● Confirm that the immigration authority has reviewed the application
● Demand for more documents if it is necessary
● Send updates regarding the status of the application
● Give you an idea that which measures to be taken now and what will come into existence in future
● Conduct an interview if it is needed
Obtain your photo and fingerprint taken
If you fall under the age category of 14 and 79, you need to provide your photo (for biometric purposes) and fingerprints for the permanent residence of the application. It should submit even if you already gave the biometrics and the validation is not expired as well.
You will get 60 days to submit your application for permanent Canada Immigration with the help of Express entry.
You can check your application status once you have submitted it. Follow these instructions to do so:
● Go to the section “view the application you have submitted”
● Click on “Application message and status”
When considering the Canada Express Entry program, it’s essential to be aware of the Canada Express Entry cost. Having a clear understanding of the Canada Express Entry cost is crucial for budgeting and planning purposes. This includes various fees associated with the application process, such as PR application processing fees, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), biometrics fees, language testing fees, and educational credential assessment fees.
The estimate of the Canada Express Entry cost varies depending on several factors, including the number of family members accompanying the primary applicant. Understanding and budgeting for these costs is crucial as you embark on your journey to becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident. Being financially prepared for the Canada Express Entry cost ensures that you can smoothly navigate the application process and take the steps towards your Canadian immigration goals with confidence.
Read More: Canada visa refusal
After getting PR in Canada, you’ve taken a significant step towards a promising future. Now you must thinking about after getting pr in Canada what next step you should take? Now, it’s time to focus on what comes next in your journey. Your first priority should be obtaining your Permanent Resident Card (PR Card).
This card is crucial for re-entry into Canada and establishing your status as a permanent resident. It’s essential to apply for it as soon as you land. Simultaneously, settling into your new life in Canada is vital. This includes finding suitable accommodation and enrolling your children in schools if you have a family.
Opening a Canadian bank account and obtaining your Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) are practical steps that facilitate your integration into the Canadian system. Exploring job opportunities is another key aspect of your post-PR journey. As a Permanent Resident, you’re eligible to work anywhere in Canada, and the country offers diverse employment prospects.
Update your resume, network, and actively search for job openings to kickstart your career. If furthering your education is part of your plan, Canada offers world-class educational institutions and a variety of programs for PRs. Your journey continues, filled with opportunities, as you embark on this exciting chapter in your life in Canada.
Read More: canada visa rejection rate
This blog has unfolded the need-to-know information on the arena of Canada’s Express entry. The Canada Express Entry process step by step begins with creating your Express Entry profile, providing detailed information about your qualifications, work experience, and language proficiency. On top of that, it has laid down all the inescapable steps required to maintain the entire process of acquiring Canada’s express entry. If you follow all the steps religiously and in an attentive manner, you will be headed toward successful Canadian immigration.
Read More: can i study on work permit in canada
Do not take stress if your application is dismissed by the Canada Immigration authority. You need to concentrate on the future invitation. Here are some steps you can follow to revamp your account.
● Fill up all the required details and submit the new Canada Express Entry profile
● Fulfill all the eligibility criteria
● Get accepted into the Express Entry pool again
The fee for Express Entry Canada is approximately $ 1800 CAD. Look at the table below for the cost breakdown.
There is no specific time to apply for Express Entry Canada. The Canadian government encourages to feel the application digitally from their online forum. Therefore, you can apply any time from anywhere. Contact us, our expert will assist you!
Canada’s renowned immigration program, named Express entry system, provides the point or the score stands on some key factors, including age, work experience, language proficiency, education, etc. Out of the 1200 points, an applicant should obtain more than 400 scores, or that specific candidate will not be in a position to apply further. However, applicants can enroll in the provincial nominee program if they score below 400.